We compiled the most convenient and popular arrival/departure routes to/from Cabo Verde with the prices. We described flights to Cabo Verde only: the ones from Cabo Verdel are analogous. Fasten your seatbelts, here they are.
NOTE: We recommend you to book your flights on airlines’ websites
There are two main airports in Cabo Verde - Sao Vicente [VXE] and Praia [RAI]. Both are the main hubs for flights, and it is important to remember that Bestfly Cabo Verde planes fly from one to the other every day, such a flight will cost only €60 (Flights may not be published on the website after September, but they are available and fly daily.). And one more important notice - at some dates, it might be cheaper to fly to Praia and then take a local plane to Sao Vicente
Check the tickets here:
If you are near Sao Vicente [VXE], the most convenient directions for you will be flight to Lisbon [LIS], or take a local plane and and fly to the neighbour airport Praia [RAI]
Casablanca [CMN] might be your layover choice. Royal Air Maroc have fights almost every day from Casablanca to Praia and back. One-way cost is around €215-450. But it’s usually much cheaper to buy 2 flights in 1 booking: Your City → Casablanca → Praia.
For example, for Mar 06, 2024:
- Casablanca → Praia, €446
- Amsterdam → Casablanca → Praia, €288
- London → Casablanca → Praia, €423
- Moscow → Casablanca → Praia, €598
- New York → Casablanca → Praia, €691
- Istanbul → Casablanca → Praia, €440
There are daily direct flights from Lisbon [LIS], operated by TAP Portugal.
- Lisbon → Sao Vicente, €300-€650
- Lisbon → Praia, €250-€420
- Amsterdam → Lisbon → Praia, €350-€400
- New York → Lisbon → Praia, €815
Check it out here: https://booking.flytap.com/booking
Azores: Ponta Delgada
Ponta Delgada [PDL] can also be a good hub for a flight to America. The planes operated by Azores Airlines and fly every Friday, Sunday and Monday.
- Ponta Delgada → Praia, €175-€325
- New York → Ponta Delgada → Praia, €300 [Here you need to fly out 2 days earlier, since there are no flights on the 20th Jan]
Check it out here: